Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2010/05/24

Dont want to be pregnant

Good day

I need advise deperately and urgently. My baby is almost 10 months old and I think I might be pregnant. I had my last period in April and didnt get it this month. I still need to take a pregnancy test to confirm, the problem is I dont want to be pregnant and Hubby and I do practice safe sex. I dont want to be pregnant so soon after the first one, Please advise what are my oprions?

First do a pregnancy test and see if you are pregnant. If you are and don't want to continue you can see a doctor about having an abortion.

2

Posted by: kirsteyn | 2010/05/24

Just take the preg test and then you''ll know, no need to stress when you don''t know if you are or aren''t preggies, if you are pregnant then look at options.

If you decide to terminate Marie Stopes is awesome and you need not let anyone know as their opinions don''t matter, they are not living your life, you will be able to have more kids later in life when you''re ready.

Don''t have a baby if you''re not or feel forced to do things that others want you to do or pressure you into doing... but rather terminate sooner than later cause it gets harder the longer you wait, and if you decide to keep the baby that''s also ok, you will be fine but it''s all up to you.

I am one of the ones that believe in the right circumstances termination is a better option and please never think you''re a bad person if you decide to have a baby later in life and terminate now.

Wishing you all the best xxx

Reply to kirsteyn