Posted by: Maria | 2012-07-31

Don''t like sex

I literally hate sex, I''ve had 3 partners and I havent liked sex with any of them. I don''t really even like kissing or oral (giving or receiving) I don''t understand why& mdash I WANT to like it, but I dont! Im 17, I should be nearing the peak of my sex life and yet I literally come close to tears every time I know my boyfriend and I are going to " hang out."  It has caused a huge space to come between my boyfriend and I because I can''t be intimate. PLEASE help I am miserable :(
(and no, I have never had a sexually traumatic experience that I am relating to during sex)

I am glad to know that you did not have a traumatic experience as it is a common cause for what you experience. Read more on
Consult with your doctor for a referral to a specialist. It is not a problem we can solve on a website. Deidre - SASHA

Posted by: Jane | 2012-08-01

17, 3 partners and you hate sex. Sh** imagine if you loved sex.

Reply to Jane
Posted by: Lucy | 2012-08-01

17, Hate Sex, Had 3 Partners. You are either a liar or plain stupid. Want advice, close your legs until you are 21.

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: linds | 2012-08-01

You are still a young girl (17 ) not even a young woman ( 21 ) and already you lost your virginity ,you already slept with 3 boys , I wonder if they are boys or man since well you see yourself as a should be focusing on your studies,playing tv games or play station , stop playing on the beds.Gosh young girls you are so fast ,

Reply to linds
Posted by: Magriet | 2012-08-01

I totally agree with the above. Don''t try and force yourself to have sex just because you feel you have to in order to keep your boyfriend. Let it be...

Reply to Magriet
Posted by: Cora-Lee | 2012-08-01

You are way too young to have had three sex partners. Rather leave the sex until you are emotionally more mature to deal with a physical relationship. I am not being nasty, merely giving my thoughts on this. You should discuss how you feel with your boyfriend, if he really loves you, he will understand. Sex is not the most important part of a relationship and don''t allow anyone to bully you into thinking it is! If you don''t like sex, don''t do something you don''t like and your boyfriend should respect this.

Reply to Cora-Lee
Posted by: ... | 2012-08-01

I GAVE you advice!!
1) 17 is NOT the womans sexual peak
2) don''t have too many sex partners
3) You will enjoy s-x once you have worked through your own issues with s-x - be they guilt or self-image

Now, how can you see that as judgement??

Reply to ...
Posted by: Maria | 2012-07-31

I am not looking for judgement, I am looking for advice.
Thank you.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: ... | 2012-07-31

Women reach their sexual peak when their in their thirties and have learnt to let go of all the self esteem issues and guilt that haunt them in their teens and twenties. Three sex partners at 17? You should slow down, when you''re 30 and your punani is all stretched, you won''t enjoy your sexual peak. (IF you haven''t died of an STD!!!)

Reply to ...