Question
Posted by: curious | 2008/10/21

dont know what to make of it

im just curious over the human emotions...

i have a fantastic girlfriend that treats me really well and i really enjoy spending time with her! there is absolutely no problems between us!

i just saw my previous crush and chatted to her for about 20minutes!it seems like i get along just that little bit better with her and we connect very well. she is a little flirtaious but keeps telling me (while i was single and now) that she does not want a relationship with anyone even though she has told me that she has had feelings for me before!
i also havent told her that i have a new girlfriend and i can tell everyone else with ease!

am i still into her or is it nothing?

i feel its nothing but my colleagues think i am still into her...

,,,,,

2
Posted by: butterfly | 2008/10/21

I Know exactly how you feel I have been there! When my boyfriend found out that I was still talking to a close friend of mine that I kinda liked &  he kinda liked me he almost ended things with us &  thats what woke me up I guess you just excited &  flattered but eventually all those feelings will fade think carefully are you willing to risk your relationship with your girlfriend? Dont over step your boundaries

Reply to butterfly
Posted by: Fork! | 2008/10/21

Eish...we always want what we cant have....and while wondering you might just loose this new girl who' s so good to you.

Close that door, it' s over and done with and behind you. It' s history. Leave it where it belongs. In the past.

Reply to Fork!