Question
Posted by: Millie | 2010-04-06

DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE

Child is compulsive, obsessive, depressed and addictive to meth. He has been in rehab and was clean for couple of weeks, but its now even worse. He does not want to go to rehab now and does not even come home when we are there. He is out of his job and basically everything and cannot be trusted. We have now denied him entrace into our/his home when we are not there, because of obvious reasons. What can we do to help him as he is so far down that I''m sure he does''nt know himself what to do or not. It is causing a lot of stress in the family. Please direct me to somebody who can help.

I answered the other time you posted this question

3
Posted by: Millie | 2010-04-06

Sorry but I cannot recall that I have posted a question here before. Maybe someone else posted a similar question. Could you please refer me to your answer

Reply to Millie
Posted by: Millie | 2010-04-06

Reply to Millie