Posted by: mellie | 2009-04-27

dont know what to do

Me and my boyfriend broke up last year and ever since we have been on and off. He chaeted he lied he only had time for his friends. Now he is telling me that he reliased that he still loves me and wants me back. The problem is i dont trust him. He told me he is willing to go for counciling and he is willing to give up his friends for me. Question is do i trust that counciling will help and we will be happy agian or shoul i just move on because i am much stronger now then what i was in the pass. I still have feelings for him and i am very scared to get to close to him again

It doesn't sound as though you nhave any good reason to trust him, do you ? Move on if you wish to. If you want to think about giving him another chance, only consider it is this starts with some joint relationship counselling --- with the aim, not of gluing the relationship back together, but of exploring, understandin each other better, and being able to make a better, more informed, decision about whether or not to renew the relationship