Posted by: Anon | 2008-12-12

Dont know what is happening to me

i have been diagnosed with PCOS 4.5 years ago the tests revealed that i did not have insulin resistance, never had my periods consistent/regualar every month and have had 2 kids with the help of fertility treatment lately i have been so fatigued and tired all the time my body feels weak nothing in my diet has changed and i am getting enough sleep, i also have craving for sugary stuff to an extent that my body will even start to tremble a bit, i feel light headed when i get these cravings and sometimes i get very dizzy my appetite has increased compared to before and i have gained a bit of weight like +- 5kg in the past year after my second child.
Should i go back to see my Gynae or should i seek the help of a physician, i am assuming that my PCOS has something to do with it. i have been feeling like this for the 8 months or so.

Please advise as this is taking a toll on my family life and with my husband as he feels that i dont make time for him but it is out of my control the moment i sit down on the couch at home or even try to watch TV i doze off and wake up a few hours later and yet i still feel so tired. i am on the pill but my tiredness hsa been happening long before this and i also have constant thrush (clear and white in color)

See a physician. Your symptoms may not be related to insulin resistance and he/she would then be able to assess other things.
Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrent thrush.