Question
Posted by: Casper | 2010/06/02

dont know the cause

I had a seizure 4 months ago, for the next 2 weeks after that i was constantly tired, drained, drowsy and had terrible headaches. I was referred to a neurologist and did a scan and loads of blood tests. It all came back normal.

4 months later and I still get those constant headaches, some days Im fine, other days I have loss of concentration, drowsyness with loss of balance and tiredness.

I dont know what can be wrong

Hallo Casper
This could be a type of migraine with neurological side effects or you may be getting petit mal seizures - have you had an EEG? Are you taking any medication to prevent seizures? These could also cause side effects that may cause drowsyness etc

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/02

Hallo Casper