Question
Posted by: D | 2011/11/10

Don''t know if I''m pregnant

Hi, the first day of my last period was 23 September and I''ve missed my period. I fell sick was nauseas, no energy, tension headaches and the first doctor I went to did a pregnancy test and it was negative but she said I had a mild bladder infection was put on antibiotics. Three days later I felt worse, went to another doctor, she did blood tests for pregnancy, thyroid and blood count, urine and they were all normal and the pregnancy test came back negative. I still don''t have my period and I''ve done 5 home pregnancy tests and they are all negative. Could it be possible that I am pregnant or did I miss my period because of being sick.

No it does not look like you are pregnant. Other causes for missed periods are stress, changes in weight, illness, ovarain cysts.

2

Posted by: Hannie | 2011/11/10

Hi, i slept with my husband without condom on the 29th of September, then i had my period on the 2nd of October for 5 days as usuall. Then again on the 22nd of the same month i had periods again. But this time the blood was very light and it was for 3days only. Now i fell so sick, i am nauseous and i am vomiting. And i have abdominal discomfort. I did the pregnancy test 3 times and its negative. Please advise.

Reply to Hannie