Posted by: Honey | 2011-08-29

Don''t know if I''m pregnant

Hi there, my last period was on 29/30 July, and I had unprotected sex on the 12th of August. According to my maths my next cycle was supposed to start on 27th of August and according to an online ovulation calculator the 12th was within my supposed ovulation period. The thing is that I''ve never been able to conceive before, and in January a doctor told me something about my cervix and womb being " back to front"  and where certain or most women are supposed to lie on their backs I was supposed to lie on my stomach for the " fastest swimmer to get there."  I did not " lose"  any semen until later that afternoon (about 8 hours later). I have had quick bouts of nausea, nothing major, a little more heartburn than usual and had a " tense"  feeling in my stomach. My breasts are sensitive, and i thought maybe it''s my period starting. Last night though, when i went to the bathroom, wiping myself the there was a slight pink colouring to it, but today I have still not started my period. Please help!!!

Do a pregnancy test. You may well be pregnant.

Posted by: Momof3 | 2011-08-30

Hi Honey

With my 1st child I had light pinkish spotting as well. you did not say if you where on the pill or not -sometimes not taking it the same time everyday can cause that too. -But I presume you are not on anything as you say the Dr says you cant fall pregnant that easily .i have the same condition as you (" back to front womb) &  I have had 3 kids. :) you can do a home pregnancy test . If your period has not arrived 12 days later then do a blood test. But nowadays they can see it earlier than 12 days. the symptoms could be PMS or you could be pregnant. Let us know what a test shows.

Reply to Momof3
Posted by: Honey | 2011-08-30

So since Sunday night I''ve been spotting.... no actual period, but signs in pure discoloration... I''m worried now...

Reply to Honey
Posted by: Honey | 2011-08-29

I know it''s only 2 - 3 days late, but I''m almost always regular... my breasts looks slightly larger, yet I think that would be too soon (3 weeks)

Reply to Honey