Question
Posted by: RICKI | 2012/10/22

Dont know anymore

I am seeing this guy for 16months, seeing him every weekend, staying in my own house..this weekend he was very rude to me over n petty thing that happened in his garden, me using the wrong knife to cut his dead leaves of his plants..now I am not respecting his stuff...I just took al my things load it in my car and went home...he sms me on Sunday saying I dont respect his things...and he thinks we cannot go on this way always fighting...his father is like that as well, I talk to his Mom and she is in the silent treatment mode at the moment from his Dad...I am not young anymore what do I do? I love this guy he has good qualitys as well...reliable not cheating as the main ones I like about him..should I just try and not make him cross...try and please him all the time...or just cut my losses...I am 7 years older than him

Sounds like a nasty little episode of the sort that often happens between a couple of people, when one is over-tired, over-stressed, hung-over, or for whatever reason, short-tempered and intolerant. Presumably if he complains fiercely that you don't respect his things, its about more than a little episode of gardening. You shouldn't have to feel you have to please him all the time, and he shouldn't be excessively irritable.
If you feel there is much to gain for each of you in this relationship, why not consider couples counselling together ?

2
Posted by: mandie | 2012/10/22

hi, im feeling like: in everybodies ''way'' - tired  if i dont have to i will not stand up. Got no willpower. Dont do thingscii use to do. Feel ashamed to go on my own to places  where i used not to mind. i am on Cilift and lately when i tried to come off it- slowly - something usely happen that i cant handle. Been through stress sort of my whole life  aggression  alcohol misuse or alcoholism from my exces. Now i am on my own. Also suffer financially. Taking some herbal stuff WEN DEN TANG - it makes me feel better but its quite expensive. im doing excercise. im still working. What should i do? Please assist.

Reply to mandie