Question
Posted by: koos | 2012-11-08

Dont Know

My wife and I seem to enjoy sex, But it only happens once or twice a month. It seems that she wants to in the evening, but at 8ó  clock its gone. I dont know what to do. She sais she wants to, but when push comes to shove, she is either tired or not in the mood. She also complains about her legs getting stiff because of an operation she had about 20 Years ago. Please help.

Then you must grab her before 8 o'clock!!:)You do not mention your age, but it may be that both of you are not that young and physical health can be a cause for her being 'gone by 8' - especially as you mention problems she has with a leg. Perhaps, you can try in the mornings? With regard to her leg, experiment with positions where her legs will not be a problem. Perhaps if you break the routine you had and try new things and ways to get her attention , it may work. Remember, to get her in the mood starts early in the day, and if she make the right sounds and opportunity presents itself - do not wait for bedtime!! Deidre - SASHA

1
Posted by: Mei | 2012-11-16

These biased hicyertss are people who would have CHILDREN die of disease because they do not want to pay so little for general health coverage. America is THE only western country that does not provide minimal health care to its citizens. These are people who would rather buy more diamond rings, than give a little to get a lot. Sometimes the one must sacrifice for the many. And in this case, the many must sacrifice SO LITTLE so that someone may get a lot(as in LIFE).I cannot understand why that is so hard to see. Everyone has the right to life(and thats not an anti-abortion slogan either), and Sarah Palin has the right to be reloaded with some Arsenic. FUUUUCK.

Reply to Mei