Question
Posted by: Lovely Bones | 2012-08-29

Dont know...

Hi there,

I have Bipolar, ADHD and Anorexia... Yeah I know.

I cant sit still and even when I sit something is always moving hands feet etc... I haven''t done any work I cant concentrate my mind is everywhere except where it''s suppose to be... I feel like crying constantly, I am really depressed one minute and then VERY iiritated, hostile and hyper active the next. I cant even remember what I was wearing yesterday, I am so forgetfull. I look at myself in the mirror and all I see is a fat ugly pig.

I feel like a total failure I cant do my job everybody else is going further in life becoming a success except me I am still where I was 9 years ago when I was 19 and I feel like it''s getting worse not better, I was actually better at my job 9 years ago.... I am such a loser I cant even drive a car.

I wish I had a remote control to mute my mind I am so tired of all these racing thoughts I wish it will just go quiet for a while... @#$^ It feels like I am watching 3 different channels on the tv with the radio playing 2 different radio stations and 7 people talking to me all at the same time.... :-P

And I always need someone to look after me. How pathetic is that I am a grown woman :''(

Sorry just venting :o(

What you seem to be describing with all that fidgeting is more like agitation than any of the diagnoses you mention. Can I assume that the diagnoses were properly and carefully made by an experienced psychiatrist after a careful assessment ? And that just such an expert is supervising your current treatment for them ?
It sounds as though you more urgently need to be seeing a psychologist for psychotherapy of the CBT format, which can indeed in some ways provide the sort of Off switch or remote control you say you'd like.

1