Question
Posted by: sue | 2012/03/28

don''t know

Okay let me start. since my mother passed  i don''t have energy. I just float from day to day. am always tirered.. it gotten worst after my father passed. everything keeps piling up and I don''t have the energy to do anything...I am a housewie who use to lean 8 hours a day everything was in it''s place and spotless. this morning I upacked the one cupboard. and that is how far i got. I just don''t have the energy.. my mind tells me to do something but the body is just so tirered. how can I get out of this funk.???/ please help. I don''t know what to do

This could be complicated grief, or a depression, or both. Best of all would be to see a good local psychologist for a full assessment and advice, which might include psychotherapy / counselling, and perhaps a visit to a psychiatrist or GP to add some medication to the treatment mix. This situation CAN be radically improved, and you deserve good help to get through this

2
Posted by: Obvious | 2012/03/28

See yr GP. You could have clinical depression due to grief - yr Gp can refer you to a shrink or councelling if necssary

Reply to Obvious