Question
Posted by: Dw | 2010-10-05

Dont know

Ive been with this guy for 6 weeks now and when we see eachother we have a really good time. But then after that, I dont hear from him for a few days and so I eventually contact him. Another thing, is that I dont know if we are together or not although we act like a couple when we are together. Do I ask him about these 2 issues or just leave it and see what happens as it is still early days? I just dont want to get emotionally involved and get hurt!

An atual relationship is abou far more than just having a good time when you get together socially. Why not just calmly chat about these concerns, and see what he says ? It doesn't sound as though he considers you to be a couple

1