Question
Posted by: Suzie | 2009/10/29

Dont know...

Me and hubby is going for "  couple therapy"  . He was holding on to his cellphone like mad always in his pocket and on silent. LIke I said we are in the procoss of the "  couple therapy"  thing. At the pshycologist I asked hubby about his cellphone that is always with him and he said he promise there is nothing going on. So I left it there....and....about 2 weeks ago I read 2 messages on his phone..."  Hi my angel, I'  m missing you so badly cant wait for Monday!"  and the other one "  Hi my angel, only 4 days then I'  m seeing you"  . The 4 days was: we moved to a new place which is obviously the Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday when we were off!! So I wrote down the number and try to phone but without no luck! So the next morning the "  lady"  called me and said there is a misunderstanding.......my husband and her husband numbers are the same???? ..by sending 2 messages...erm..by mistake??? Hubby said to me he dont know the lady at all, but how is it, that she'  s got HIS number??? Anyway so the lady'  s got all this excuses and believe me...its the most oldest stories in the book. Like I was driving and I made a mistake while sending the sms'  e....duh!! Hubby was receiving apparently messages also from a lady from work and she didnt want to stop that he told me after this big fight about the sme'  e. He was apparently afraid to tell me because I would go mad according to him. But who the helll is this "  other"  lady??? So must I just smile and wave??? Erm...and just believe him ..erm...yes sure...And he still say he dont know her.....but like I said she'  s got HIS number...Now who is telling the truth?? My question as well...is it then ok to "  flirt"  via sms'  e and you are not quilty at all??

Sounds profoundly suspicious, and something which must be discussed together with your counsellor. I have never heard of 2 people having the same cell number. And if it was that acidental -how did she get your number to call you ? And she made the same accidental mistake to SMS him, TWICE ?
Flirting, by cellphone or any other way, is not right for married people.
Your counsellor has to concentrate on this dishonesty, insulting to your intelligence, and the likelihood that he is cheating and lying about it. erm !

6
Posted by: Suzie | 2009/11/02

And Bree....that was also my feeling about hunting them down and getting the truth...but her cell is since that day...off!!!!! Always reaching " the number you' ve dialed is not available" ...it just tells me more!

Reply to Suzie
Posted by: Suzie | 2009/11/02

Tx for the reply guys!!

Enjoy your day!!!!

Reply to Suzie
Posted by: Woman | 2009/10/30

You know what is going on. Now you have to answer the question of whether you want to carry on like this- where he will lie to you over and over again. It' s simply amazing how men and women involved in affairs know that they give lame excuses, but still do. Do the honestly think their spouses are so desperate that they will turn a blind eye?

Reply to Woman

Posted by: Bree | 2009/10/29

My husband had an affair with a woman who came to my house and pretended to be his friend with his other friends. I was pregnant at the time and they both lied to me.
I believed him, coz I trusted him.
I eventually found out the truth and there was hell to pay. She was a police reservist and he a policeman. So, I first went to her and confronted her and came close to giving her a whipping. I phoned the SAPS and she was thrown out of the reservist force, he nearly got demoted, but i stopped proceedings. I called her company HR and her husband and made sure the whole world knew what she was. I threw my husband out of my life, immediately came crawling back and been the best father and husband you could ask for. Dont let them bully you - get to the bottom of it, confront and let the world know what they are type of people they are.

They will think twice next time.

Reply to Bree
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/10/29

erm ... I think you know the answers.

Reply to Kelly