Posted by: silent | 2009-09-22

don,t know

hi guys,my wife often flies to cape town,this morning on the way to the airport,she did not say a single thing to me,the only time she said something was when she was getting out of the car,that was i am going.she gets into her co.workers car and she has a good chat with him and full of smiles.?????

Do not jump to conclusions. Communication between partners, especially when they are regularly apart is very important. Visit the SA Sexual Health Association website for more information

Posted by: john | 2009-09-24

The problem is you do know and don' t want to admit you know, she is cheeting

Reply to john
Posted by: Rob | 2009-09-22

There seem to be an issue there, ask her why coz she' s the only 1 whith the answer, otherwise she might be cheating on you with him.

Reply to Rob