Question
Posted by: me | 2009-09-30

dont care

hi

i just was trying to fall pregnant and all the tablets does makes me only fat. i dont have the money for ivf and i think to hell with trying to get pregnant.i tried nothing works. im just so fed up with trying and getting depressed about it. it is so hurtfull. what the hell bogger it. i dont care anymore for not having children at my age of 32. i am just so tired and sad but bogger it. Bogger it!!!!!!

Stcking to a good diet and exercise program also helps to enhance fertility. And sometimes, od though it may seem, people fall pregnant AFTER they have given up truing so hard, because the trying itself was stressful and stress reduces fertility too. Maybe a counsellor could help you calm down and continue to be hopeful, and, by relieving that sense of pressure, aually increase your chances. And also exmploring the many other ways in which your life can feel fulfilled, as well, rather than focussing on just one aspect of your creativity

1
Posted by: almost mad | 2009-09-30

My puppies are my babies, and before i got my pups I used to want a baby. but since I got them I dont want children anymore. Maybe you should get a dog, there are some great ones at the SPCA waiting to be adopted. It will help you to drestress and and maybe you will fall pregnant. Also dogs are really loving creatures.

Reply to almost mad