Question
Posted by: Exhausted | 2010/09/08

Donor Egg Program

I''ve been trying to fall preg for the past 6 years with 2 failed IUI and 2 failed IVF''s (no eggs produced, Dr said possible POF or Pre Menopause). Have now decided to use Donor Eggs, am tired of being in this journey. I have selected a donor who produced good eggs in previous cycles hoping same will happen in my cycle. Anything else I can do on my side to ensure success/implantation like supplements to take to help build up the endometrium lining, anything at all to do on my side so that the cycle does not fail? Thanks

Dear Exhausted

The use of donor eggs should greatly enhance your chances of falling pregnant without any additional supplementation necessary. During the program the endometrium should be assessed on a regular basis and if found to be sub-optimal the necessary adjustments will then have to be made.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/09/15

Dear Exhausted

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert