Question
Posted by: anna | 2009-08-24

don' y know what i have

simptoms: panic attacks, chest pain during all day, especially in the left side, numbness in hands and feet, vaginal bleeding (abnormal), " inflated"  stomach..this are the most comon. I already went to the doctor severall times and i' m taking meds for the panic attacks and tested my heart, breasts, etc, and they find nothing (wich is probably good) but still i would like to have an idea what could cause all this, bacause the pain is really unconfortable, and sometimes it lasts all day, as well as the numbness, the only thing the doctor solved was the panic attaks, other than that they act like they don' t believe in me... hope you can help...

Hallo Anna
The chest pain and numbness in the hands and feet can be caused by referred pain from upper back and neck muscle spasms/triggerpoints - let a physio have a look at your back and neck to exclude this? Abnormal vaginal bleeding can be caused by hormonal imbalances or ovarian cysts and I think you should let a gyne have a look (you may need a sonar of the ovaries). This could maybe also be the cause of the swollen stomach. Have they checked your thyroid hormone levels? This can also cause a feeling of anxiety?