Question
Posted by: Emma | 2010/02/15

Don' t know what to do ....

My boyfriend' s brother is always flirting with me. He licks his lips when he looks at me and always touches me when he walks by me. When he greets me he kisses, hugs me and then rubs himself up against me. My boyfriend sees this, but just ignores it ... I don' t know what to do as I am attracted to him, but don' t want to hurt my boyfriend or his partner! When I know he is coming to see us, I get very excited and cannot wait for him to arrive. This is not good as I know nothing can ever come of it. He is constantly in my thoughts. At meal times he will always sit opposite me and look at me and smile ... it used to make me feel very uncomfortable at one stage, but I find myself enjoying his attentions now! Some advice please!!?? Thanx

Tell him to stop this, as it looks pathetic, and you will tell the whole family unless he does stop. And tell your boyfriend, that if he doesn't take this seriously and make sure it stops, you canot continue in a relationship with a man who cannot respect you and your rights.
I don't understand your mesage, though - WHO is constantly in your houghts ? YOur BF or his creepy brother ? DOn't worry about hurting or upsetting the brother or HIS partner - he brings any such upset on himself by his creepy and disrespectful behaviour.
And if you find you are enjoying the sleazy attentions of this creep - see a counsellor or therapist and sort out your own serious lack of self-respect. How sad that you "feel good about yourself" when a creep pays you insincere and false compliments because he enjoys sexually harrassing you.

7
Posted by: D | 2010/02/16

It' s a brother test. Your boyfriend has asked his brother to ' flirt'  with you to see if you will cheat on him. If you fall into their trap, your boyfriend will break up with you, and you won' t have either of them. I know this becasue you said that your boyfriend notices that his brother is smiling etc at you.

If you don' t fall into their trap, you will have his love and trust for years to come.

Reply to D
Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/15

Let me tell you something sweetie, you will only cause yourself great distress if you a) move on yoru attraction to the brother b) make something of it.

Brothers will never, let me reiterate NEVER let a girl come between them. Their loyalty is always to each other first. A brother won' t tell if his brother is cheating and he will never allow a girlie to come between them. If you make something of this, your relationship will be tickets.

Think very very carefully about your next step.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Emma | 2010/02/15

I don' t want to hurt my boyfriend or his brother' s girlfriend ... deep down inside I know that this is just a game to him, but he makes me feel so good about myself ... the compliments etc.

Reply to Emma
Posted by: Emma | 2010/02/15

Reply to Emma

You don' t want to lose your boyfriend and his partner? Do you mean your boyfriends brothers partner?

Posted by: JJ | 2010/02/15

He wont loose his partners he will apologise and forgiven, u will loose your boyfriend and that idiot.

Reply to JJ