Question
Posted by: Emma | 2009-03-13

Don' t Know

I' m a 33 year old female with a boyfriend at the age of 46.

When intimate and he' s on top , he ' battles'  to eventually have an erection. I' m on top most of the time and need to stimulate his nipples to enable him to have an erection. It was fun in the beginning but feels like I' m doing all the work now. Sometimes he doesn' t even have an erection and it bothers me. Does he need help or does the age difference maybe have something to do with it?

Your partner needs an urgent assesment as erectile dysfunction(ED) can be an early marker of heart disease. The causes of ED include increasing age , high blood pressure , diabetes , heart disease , prostate disorder etc
Once assessed and found to be well the treatment of ED is fairly easy nowadays due to availability of oral medications.

1
Posted by: XXX | 2009-03-13

I seriously doubt that his age has anything to do with it as he should have lots of " oomph"  in him.Different people get turned on by different things.You need to encourage him by trying different methods/positions.It is possible that in a previous relationship this position is what he got used to for whatever reason and now finds that the only one that turns him on.

Reply to XXX