Question
Posted by: Baby | 2008-12-02

Don' t know???

Hi, I would just like to know if there is anymore women out there who doesn' t like other peoples children and babies. The thing is I don' t like babies and children,and I would like to know if this is wrong? I never ever feel the need to have children of my own. And I would not pick up or play with other peoples children. Is this so wrong of me or what? Maybe someday when I will have my own children I will feel different, I hope. Other parents kids drive me insane if they scream like that,or if they naughty. Even if they don' t.

"Wrong" is the wrong word. There's variation. Some of us are taller or shorter than others ; some of us dote on kids, most of us like them, some just don't feel a need to have them. Often one feels more about one's own children, and indeed mayh then proceed to appreciate other kids, too. But try spending some time with other people's kids before thinking of having your own. NObody enjoys nauthry screaming kids, but that reflects poor parenting, not an inescapable characteristic of the species.

2
Posted by: Mama | 2008-12-02

I also felt like that Baby until i gave birth to my son, everything just changed, i now love babies and would love to have anothe one.

As for you Amanda, hope your baby will never have an infection that will cause a sticky green mucus.

I pray to the good Lord to bless you with a baboon baby.

Reply to Mama
Posted by: Amanda | 2008-12-02

I don' t go near ugly babies, especially the ones who are dirty and have green mucus running down their noses,

No ways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Amanda