Question
Posted by: Jordan | 2008/10/22

Don' t get it.

Hi everyone. I' m fairly new in a company and so far I' m really enjoying it. It' s made such a difference in my life to have a good job. But now I' ve discovered the people I work with are really two faced. One girl in particular. She often gets a lift home with me, but I won' t do it again. They stick their noses in everyone' s business and can' t stop gossiping about each other. They actually go out of their way to get others into serious trouble. How can people be so nasty. Thanks, just needed to vent.

Well vented ! I'll leave it to others with more office experience than I to find useful comments !

2
Posted by: denny | 2008/10/23

focus on your work, be pleasant but stay out of it.
you don' t have the make friends at work.. focus on socialsing outside of work

Reply to denny
Posted by: Kb | 2008/10/22

Concerntrate on your work, and just try not to socialize with them at all. Some people are just plain trouble makers, and love it when others get hurt.
Dont allow them to get to you, and dont get to a weak point where you feel you may need to chat to them, as they will run with your conversation to the next person.

Reply to Kb