Posted by: Charlotte | 2009-09-30

Don' t Care about Sex

It has been a while that I am wondering what is wrong with me, but don' t seem to find an answer. Me and my husband know one another now for two years and are married for seven months. In the beginning we would have sex a few times a week (about 5-6 times) and I always told him that when he pushes me that when we are married that the amount of sex we have now will have an impact on our relationship in bed in the future as it will start to get boring and he will tell me no it won' t. But now that we are married things have changed dramatically. I don' t feel like having sex and it does not bother me how much we do it. But my husband gets very angry when we don' t do it and we fight quite a lot about it. Before I wipe my eyes out it is that time of the month and then we only had sex maybe 3 times for the whole month. Compared to the 5-6 times a weekit was in the past, it has dramatically changed. I even tell him that when I am finished with my period I will try and do it more as it seems to be a very important thing for my husband. But then before I know it we back at square one. My husband gets very frustrated with me, because when I don' t feel like it in the evening I tell him in the morning but when I find myself it is time to go to work. I am scared that my husband will start looking around, even though he tells me that he won' t because he loves me to pieces (he is a very devoted husband) it still plays a factor. Even on our honeymoon I think we did it once but it wasn' t great! What do I do as I am at a dead mans door and I would like to improve my sex life as I love my husband and I will do anything for him. Another thing that bothers me is that I put on a sexy outfit and when he climbs into bed and we start I just want to get it over and done with. WHAT IS WITH THAT? My husbands also wants be to go down on him but that grosses me out and I can' t do it, as it does not interest me. WHAT DO I DO MY PROBLEM IS KILLING OUR RELATIONSHIP AND I WANT THINGS TO CHANGE!

it seems that you are experiencing a decrease in sexual desire which can be due to medical as well as psychological factors. due to the significant distress it is clearly causing i would advice you and yor husband to consider seeing a sexual health counsellor or a sexologist to identify possible causes for your decreased desire and to exclude any medical factors. dont force yourself to engage in oral sex if you dont want to.discuss your concerns with your husband as communication is very important especially if your'l are going to consider counselling.

Posted by: I know | 2009-10-02

You and 100,00 others. I' m married to one of therm ! That really sucks I can tell you. Problem is, although I am faithful to her and always have been, I am increasing looking at other women and thinking, " maybe"  Its worrying because I dont want to stray, but the pressure is on and you know where us guys keep their brains.

Reply to I know
Posted by: Moa | 2009-09-30

iyo please write to the shrink
you need help
and oyu still have a long way to go.

Reply to Moa
Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-30

Charlotte, I think you should post your question to DR.Eve as she gives excellent advice in matters such as yours. Do it soon as you need professional help. you can find her by searching for Dr. Eve

Posted by: sandrs | 2009-09-30

hi,wat sort of sexy things u put on..

Reply to sandrs