Posted by: anonymous | 2009-08-13

domestic discipline

I have been with my boyfriend for a while, and he recently suggested he give me a ' hiding'  of sorts with a strap for something I did. I didn' t really know how to respond to this, and it happened again. This isn' t like any sexual playfullness, the mood is serious, and demanding. He does it on my bare bottom, and believes this is a good way of sorting problems out.
Is this abnormal? Should I be concerned. I don' t know how I shoul feel about it. But the fact that I wouldn' t tell anyone about it might be my first clue....
Please advise!

Its downright peculiar. Everyone sensible knows that such physical punishment is useless and potentially harmful, to both the person performing it and the person receiving it, and it never solves any problems at all. And it is not a boyfriend's right to punish you if he doesn't like something you did. This is abuse, and I would indeed be concerned, and wonder why you'd want to stay with someone with such a kinky approach to interpersonal relations. That you wouldn't tell anyone shows that you knew for sure that it was wrong.

Posted by: Leez | 2009-08-14

He' s psychosadistic! If he' s capable of doing that, he desires much worse. Get out, now!!

Reply to Leez
Posted by: CTMOM | 2009-08-14

Ok, if I was you I would run for the hills.

Sexual playfulness is one thing, but he is treating you like his child and not his equal partner.

What happens if you one day refuse to be beaten on the ass?? Will be punch you in the face? Whip you with something? He is has some serious mental issues and I think you need to get out of that relationship sooner rather than later.

Can you give HIM a hiding for his bad behaviour? I doubt he will allow that!

Reply to CTMOM