Question
Posted by: To Wits End | 2008/07/01

Doing all I can with no appreciation

Hi,<br><br>My girlfriend and I have been dating for several months and a few a few months ago we started having these really big fights. Most of the time its about my family and how I am not man enough for her because I am not keeping them in check when it comes to them "butting in my relationship". And when I do in fact speak to my family about them butting in my relationship its never good enough. And then my girlfriend tells me that I don't care for her because I don't worry about how she feels and she makes it seem that I don't do enough for her. She does not show any appreciation for whatever I do for her. I have sacrificed alot for her and yet she still makes me feel like I am not worthy of her. There is so much more to all this buts its just to much. Can anyone help me?

Are you really sure this relationship is good for both of you ? If not, end it in as friendly a manner as you can ; if you really feel it can bring significant happiness to the pair of you, see a relationship counsellor together and work on this. Why have you chosen to stay with her so far ?

1
Posted by: micky | 2008/07/01

ek dink nie sy verdien jou nie my man se familie meng ook in in ons lewe vandat hy my ontmoet het dit het my ook gepla tot ons besluit het dat dit maak nie saak wat wie se nie dat net ons mekaar gelukig kan maak en ons is nou 8jaar getroud en is al 10 jaar saam hul meng nog in maar dis water op n eend se rug want al kry ons swaar is ons gelukig

Reply to micky