Question
Posted by: clauds | 2008/09/22

Dogs just want to sleep in my bed!

i have 2 female pugs (ages 1 &  2), how can i train them to sleep in their own bed at night. they sleep in my bed at the moment but this is starting to cause issues and i need them to sleep in their bed on the floor.... please help?

Dear Clauds

Stand your ground and kick them out. You don't have to argue with them so just don't give them a choice! If you want to you can plug in a DAP diffuser close to their beds.

2
Posted by: manda | 2008/09/30

why don' t u make them a bed next to the bed. buy them their own spesific blanket and go and sit on it and tell them it is their new sleeping place. and if they get on the bed or u see them trying to tell them no and to get off. dogs are alot like kids u have to be firm with them

Reply to manda
Posted by: WR | 2008/09/22

Sorry, I mean no offense... but how difficult can it be? Chase them of your bed. if they get on. Chase them off. Until they get the message.

Reply to WR