Question
Posted by: S | 2010/02/12

Dogs and cats

I have two miniature schnauzers who are 2 and 1 years old. I am considering buying a cat, but don' t have any experience with cats/breeds etc and how they interact with dogs. I was thinking of getting either a Persian or Chinchilla, but obviously would rather make the right decision in terms of interaction with the dogs. If anyone has any advice for me on which breed of cat would be best and how to ' introduce them"  I would be extremely grateful.

Both my dogs are female and are very involved in the family, definately more inside than outside dogs. And because they have been there a while they are quite territorial and dominating.

Dear S

Most cats will sort out the dogs after a few fights. It takes a bit of time and effort so make sure you are at home for the first few weeks.

1
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/02/14

Dear S

Reply to Cybervet