Posted by: Phumo | 2010-07-13

Doggy stye

Pls help.I really like doggy style but my problem is that i usually turned off by the smell that comes up to my nose.As a result i end up loosing my erection.Wht can i do to avoid this?

Dear Phumo,

I am not sure what you may be meaning when you use the term diggy style. Most commonly doggy style in a heterosexual couple refers to a sexual position where the female partner is on her knees and leans on her hands and her partner penetrates her vaginally from behind her. If you are experiencing smell in this position, and I am assuming you may be referring to bodu odour emanating from your partner's anal area I would suggest that an open honest discussion about hygiene before and in preparation for sex play may be helpful. Taking a shower or bath before sex and basic cleanliness should be sufficient.

If by using the term doggy style, you are meaning anal penetrative sex then a different hygiene practice comes into play referred to as anal douching. Anal ses requires preparation before hand. If your partner has not douched and cleaned out the rectum before anal sex, and there is faeces in the rectum then the release of odour will occur.

Posted by: Homer | 2010-07-14

Reply to Homer
Posted by: A man | 2010-07-14

This is purely a hygiene issue. My lady and I often do doggy as we love it, but there is NEVER any smell, she won''t let me do it unless she has bathed first.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Lolly | 2010-07-13

ha ha ha hahaaaaaaaaaaa, sorry i couldn''t help but laugh! Ok, make sure that she takes a shower before making love - even if she''s had a bath 2 hours ago, she must clean it again!! heeeeeeeeeeeee

Reply to Lolly
Posted by: Oscar | 2010-07-13

This is a no-brainer really. Just make sure you both (not just her) are properly washed up before the deed.

Reply to Oscar