Question
Posted by: Jacques | 2010/05/03

doggy breath''s

hi there vets .. what can i do regarding my dogs breath ? I sometimes feel like go and buy a toothbrush and take human toothpaste, but dont know if they will enjoy it / like it ...

please help.

Dear Jacques

Lots you can do, visit the nearest vetshop and discuss your options.

3
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/05/07

Dear Jacques

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Chill | 2010/05/03

Interesting fact: neglected teeth can lead to cardiac problems - in dogs AND humans.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: tania | 2010/05/03

Ge dog''s health checked first - may be a bad tooth, may have stomach/indijestion etc. Then speak to vet - there is a og''s toothbrush and tooth paste available for dogs -

Reply to tania