Posted by: Vincent | 2009-03-18

Can this have the same effect as dagga(excessive drowsiness, eyes rolling backwards, bloodshot eyes) if taken in the morning iso in the evening for bipolarity?

Could you still show a reading of 100+ n/gm after 2 weeks of stopping using dagga when you were a regular user before that?

I have never heard of something calld Dogeon, and on Google find nothing relevant either. From the context, you seem to be referring to a med for Bipolar Disorder, and then I think : Ah ! Geodon, perhaps ? Doggone ! If so, though drowsiness could be possible, other signs like dagga seem unlikely.
As for the specifics of levels of presumably some cannabinoid (?) 2 weeks after stopping dagga, only a lab working with these chemicals, not usually measured in practice, might know that. As some drugs which act on the brain are soluble in fats ( which helps them enter and be active in the brain ) , and such chemicals may be relaively slow in leaving the body, I suppose it could be possible. But it'd probably depend on a number of factors, including the quantity of dagga smoked, the frequency of that, and the concentrations of the particular chemical being measured, in the particular dagga smoked ( which varies quite widely in this respect ).