Question
Posted by: craig | 2010/06/21

dog wont eat why?/

our dog has had all his jabs they need he has not eaten and doesntnt want to eat since last night, or drink he looks a little droopy but his nose is still wet and is not vomitting or just lying down the vet said you never know and to bring him in isnt there anything else like a tonic we could try
thanks

Hi Craig

There can be many reason why a dog won't eat. I would advise that you take the dog to your local vet for a clinical examination as apart from the loss of appetite the dog appears to be disinterested in it's environment.

2
Posted by: Chill | 2010/06/21

Often, a dog not eating is the first sign of trouble that you notice, and the cause could be something completely insignificant, or it could be very very serious, or anywhere in between. Personally, I would rather be safe than sorry so I''d be taking the dog to the vet.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: CyberVet | 2010/06/21

Hi Craig

Reply to CyberVet