Question
Posted by: DJ | 2011/02/09

DOG WITH FLIES

Good day
My dog has constant flies sitting on her ears.her ears are actually gone black.dont know if they eating the flesh or what.
could u please tell me what I can use.People said i should use Shofly.but i cant get it at any petshops here.
is there something else i can use?
thnx

Shoo Fly is a good product but is only available form your local Vet - the vet does not need to see your dog to dispense the product. Exspot and Advantix are 2 other products that can also be used these are applied to the skin on the back of your dogs neck

3
Posted by: Michelle Mostert | 2011/04/08

Ex-Spot is brilliant, it is like frontline, an ampoulle that pur on their fur. The flies stay away completely. Otherwise the foes suck blood and the black stuff you see on their ears is " fly pooh"  Ex spot will keep the flies away for ages.

Reply to Michelle Mostert
Posted by: Stacey | 2011/02/09

where do you stay that you cant get that hopefully you have a Pick and Pay sells fly rid in a spray bottle

Reply to Stacey
Posted by: CyberVet | 2011/02/09

Reply to CyberVet