Question
Posted by: Young@heart | 2009/02/10

Dog style position

when having sex,dogstyle position, air coming out like farting. what causes this and is it treatable?

Its you penis acting like a piston and pushing the air in fron of it. Try moving slightly to the side so te air can escape with less noise. Good music also helps. Treatable? you make it sound like a disease

2
Posted by: JJ | 2009/02/12

Most likely because of the position your vagina is perhaps squeezed a little smaller. This makes his penis a much tighter fit + so when he thrusts into U air is compressed inside U + escapes between his penis + your vaginal walls.
We experience the same when my wife comes on top of me,especially if we use a rather thick lube. Nothing to worry about, some people call it "  fanny farts"  have good giggle about it because giggling also helps with fun + being relaxed.

Reply to JJ
Posted by: Champ | 2009/02/12

Sexologist - check your spelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Reply to Champ