Question
Posted by: pooja | 2011/06/04

dog sex

i recently had sex with my pet dog. Will i have to face any serious problems?

In some countries sex with animals (bestiality) is illegal and you could criminally be charged. Animals cannot give consensus for sexual intercourse and even though they might respond “favorably” they are responding out of nature and it is not considered consensual. Furthermore it might be in your best interest to seek professional assistance from your medical doctor to ensure that you have not contracted some kind of infection as your dog could have transmitted some germs.

27
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/12

I'm staying I Johannesburg,I want to have sex with a dog . If you have a male dog pliz drop your whatsupp numbers

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: paul | 2016/05/26

we have a lovely well trained labrodor well trained contact us. paulsmith53@webmail.co.za

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/16

May I peep?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/28

I would love to let a big dog fuck my wife ,,,,,,,,,,

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: paul | 2016/05/26

Would love to chat me and my wife love dogsex. Would love to chat

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/25

I am a retired veterinarian , east coast, and never heard of it or suspected or discussed at professional symposiums. Dog dewclaws can lacerate wicked deep wounds, so I doubt all the "spontaneous" SEX STORIES on the internet, that they are all baloney.55 yrs practice DVM

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/04/11

me and my wife love dogsex ,, its great ,,,

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: paul | 2016/05/26

my wife orgasm about 4 to 5 times while our dog licks her .

Posted by: paul | 2016/05/26

Posted by: sam | 2011/06/10

was it doggy style in real sense or some other position. How did u guide the dog?

Reply to sam
Posted by: kb | 2011/06/09

you must be ashamed of your life.

Reply to kb
Posted by: JJ | 2011/06/08

Pooja, your BF''s are probably as ugly as you and desperate.

Reply to JJ
Posted by: pooja | 2011/06/08

it was a dobber man breed... 1st it started lickin my -|- and tat made me horny.! Just couldn''t control...... But i''m feelin ashamed nw.. Mind u i''ve many bf''s to -|- ok.. U may be ugly

Reply to pooja
Posted by: Realist | 2011/06/08

Not only do the taliban have sex with donkeys, they also have sex with camels and of course with each other.

Reply to Realist
Posted by: Mike | 2011/06/07

“ What the Taliban do when they are not making improvised explosive devices.”  a video said to show a Taliban fighter having sex with a donkey in Afghanistan.

Reply to Mike
Posted by: Hornyguy | 2011/06/07

You ladies are sick.

Reply to Hornyguy
Posted by: me | 2011/06/07

did it once, with a boerboel, it was nice first he licked my v. like no other man could ever, but, let me tell you it haunts me till today, i feel god wont forgive me for it , because i read about in the bible that it is an unforgivable sin, so i hate myself for trying that one, as it was a fantasy.
though, didnt get infection, took a bath after it as i felt dirty inside and out,
the dog was my aunts dog when i was staying with them, and i was horney, but didnt have a bf, and just felt like doing it that moment....my bad as i am feeling like shit till today, that was 8 years ago.....

Reply to me
Posted by: Animal | 2011/06/07

So what type of breed do you like, i just trying to figure out whether you were forced to have sex with the dog or whether the dog asked or begged you or did you both felt attracted to one another. I still can''t picture this having sex with any animal, are you trying to tell us something and like doc have indicated that beastiality is not part of our society and illegal. But i guess you will also tell us how great this feels all i can say is that it''s disgusting.

Reply to Animal
Posted by: Gogga | 2011/06/06

Again, Shawn assumes that the dog was male and the sick person a female?

Reply to Gogga
Posted by: XJX | 2011/06/06

You probably have sex with a dog because you probably ugly as hell, so no man wants u. Stinky Dora

Reply to XJX
Posted by: realist | 2011/06/06

Was it a male or female dog ? are you male or female

Reply to realist
Posted by: realist | 2011/06/06

Reply to realist
Posted by: Chris | 2011/06/06

What kind of dog is it, what did he do to you?

Reply to Chris
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/05

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: KHALIDA | 2011/06/04

Nothing serious, many women enjoy sex with pet dogs. It really works and great.

Reply to KHALIDA

Sorry, but that is not natural or normal. I find it rather sickening.

Posted by: shawn | 2011/06/04

share your experience...was it better that a man ...did that dog use a condom

Reply to shawn