Question
Posted by: giminy | 2009-02-12

Dog rash part 2

excellent answer - and you call yourself an expert you stupid dingbat - i hope they dont pay you for your so called expert knowledge - just as much as you are the idiot so all vets are not exactly experts themselves - dumbass

Dear Giminy

Sounds like you have a rash somewhere that you are struggling to get rid of.

3
Posted by: WR | 2009-02-13

Try using Meth. Spirits.

Reply to WR
Posted by: Chill | 2009-02-12

Good god, I know the cvet can be a bit trying, but how the HELL do you expect him to diagnose a ' rash'  and ' sores'  he hasn' t seen - never mind that your own vet couldn' t seem to diagnose them even when he had see them?

Take a look at my response to your earlier post, maybe that will help. And for the rest, take a chill pill, that' s my advice!

Reply to Chill
Posted by: butch | 2009-02-12

you are rude - take the dog to your vet instead of your wise comments

Reply to butch