Our expert says:
Sorry to hear of your loss.
If you suspect that your dog has eaten poison then the most important thing is to get the dog to vomit - use soda washing crystals/mustard etc. If youhave a good relationship with your vet then te vet might give you a product called apomrphine - this can be put onthe ocular membranes (on the eye) and will trigger vomiting. Once the dog has vomited then take the animal to the vet for treatment.
I would advise that you identify the poison (post-mortum) to treat the animals effectively
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.