Dog not eating properly

My dog is not eating properly even when I give it nice meal, takes time eating as a resulting it eats very small amount, Is there anything I can give, I gave it deworming tablets but there are no worms. Please help, worried.

Dear Anon

You did not give me nearly enough info here to write a comment. Age, food, weight, breed ?

Posted by: Chill | 2009-07-01

What kind of dog? What kind of food do you give? Is the dog healthy? Is it fat or thin?

Most people think their dogs need a lot more food than they actually do. The activity level of the dog affects this, as does the weather.

If the dog is healthy, it' s probably eating enough!

Reply to Chill

wow, not a lot of detail there. have you checked his teeth and gums? doe she perhaps have gum ulcers or a broken tooth? how old is he/she? what is his general habitus? these are all things to take into account?