Question
Posted by: Chico | 2008/08/29

Dog Messing (Poo) on paved area

I have 2 x dogs that are poooing on the paving. I also have a section that is not paved where i would prefer then do to their thing. The dogs are aged 11 months and 28 months. I feed them 2xper day. A small meal in the morning and a large meal at night. I work during the day. How do I teach them to poo on the unpaved section?

Dear Chico

You get a yellow 'stick' that you plant in your garden to encourage them to do the business around this. Try the website apetslife. They probably dont like to get thier feet wet. Try a area of dry woodshavings as well.