Question
Posted by: lizelle | 2012/10/23

Dog keep on scrathing

My 1 year old dog keep ons scrating all the time I did check she does not have any tick or any hairloss tick bites and so on.
He sleep inhouse.
Just like to know what can it be is there anyting I can do to help him please I do feed him Montego, and wash him with doggie shampoo is there any other shampoo that I can use that will help.

thanks
Liz

There are a lot of different things that can cause your dog to be itchy, including food. If your dog is scratching all the time it is important to find out what is causing the itch.
Make sure that you are feeding your pet scientific balanced ration. Some dogs develop a flea-bite allergy. Ask you local veterinarian for advice.

4
Posted by: Prudy | 2012/11/27

The voice of ratoinality! Good to hear from you.

Reply to Prudy
Posted by: Ren | 2012/10/27

Sorry, posted my question in the wrong place!!

Reply to Ren
Posted by: Ren | 2012/10/27

My cat suffers from an itchy skin each change of season. He eats Hills d/d only so we know its not food and he has his Fibrotec each 4 weeks.

He''s previously had a steroid shot which did not agree with him so I''d not like to do that again.

This time, however, he has dandruff (not significant but enough to be seen on his black coat).

What can I do about this?Also, is it ok to put the Fibrotec on now while his skin is so dry?

Reply to Ren
Posted by: CyberVet | 2012/10/24

Reply to CyberVet