Question
Posted by: Marina | 2012/02/09

Dog has blisters on tummy

I noticed that my dog has a small brown patch on her tummy with about 4 small blisters. The blisters almost look like chicken pox. She did not have this the day before. It doesn''t seem to bother her. Not scratching the area. I pressed around her tummy and she isn''t in any pain. Her diet has not changed, she has not been bathed recently. She has never had any skin problems before. What could this be and how do I treat it?

Hi Marina

I suspect that you dog may have a bacterial infection on her tummy. I would advise that you visit your vet to get a confirmed diagnosis and treatment (Antibiotics and Medicated shampoo).

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

1
Posted by: CyberVet | 2012/02/14

Hi Marina

Kind regards

Angus Campbell

Reply to CyberVet