Question
Posted by: wendy | 2008/10/08

dog found

we found a dog on a highway...called the spca. the dog was vomiting and had a yellow green discharge from eyes. what can it be and is it contagious, can my own dogs get it?

Dear Wendy<br><br>Even if I have the dog on my consulting room table, had a good look and did a tear test the diagnoses would sometimes be difficult to pinpoint so trying to answer your question is a bit pointless. Time to go to the vet.

3
Posted by: Leez | 2008/10/10

You' ll be blessed Wendy - thumbs up!!!!

Reply to Leez
Posted by: jax | 2008/10/08

Hey Wendy, that' s so sweet of you to take the time and trouble to help the dog. Can you maybe give more info on what the vet diagnosed - just to help other people who might end up with a similar rescue...

regards,
jax

Reply to jax
Posted by: wendy | 2008/10/08

I spoke 2 a vet that could help me

Reply to wendy