Question
Posted by: dee | 2009/09/21

Dog eating my undies :0

my miniture dashund keeps stealing and chewing up my undies and hairbrushes and tissues

Dear Dee

Try a different flavour.

3
Posted by: Cheryl | 2009/09/22

Well clearly the dog also thought they were edible! I' m sure he meant no harm. I also have a labrador pup that steals anything she can get her paws on, it' s part of their mischevious behaviour and probably also looking for attention. I have just learnt to keep all my belongings out of reach and have given pups lots of toys, chewtoys etc to keep her occupied.

Reply to Cheryl
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/09/21

Did cybervet just tell you to buy a different flavour of undies..did he think they were meant to be edible? :)

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/09/21

that is normal in dogs, especially male. My labradore did the same, i read a book on dogs who mentioned that the smell of underwear attracts them as flowers do humans