Question
Posted by: Julia | 2009/11/09

dog eating cats, help?

thank you for your previous answer, so would your advice be to get rid of the daschunds?

Dear Julia

Depends on who you love more.

3
Posted by: Cybervet | 2009/11/10

Dear Julia

Depends on who you love more.

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Chill | 2009/11/09

How do you expect the cybervet to answer that, Julia?

You asked a question and now you have an answer - the decision about what to do next is yours. You quite obviously cannot keep the dogs AND the cats... and if you decide that the dogs must go, then rehome them to someone who a) knows the reason, and b) doesn' t have cats. On the other hand, you may decide to rehome your cat(s).... up to you, I' d say.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/11/09

Kan ek asseblief jou honde leen vir ' n week om ontslae te raak van al die katte van my bure wat my tuin as ' n toilet gebruik , my blombeddings omkrap, en my uit die slaap hou met hulle geskree.

Ek sal dit baie waardeer!!