Question
Posted by: KAY | 2009/09/01

Dog biting

I would like to know if you think it is possible for a miniature worsie to be able to kill a wories puppy 10 weeks without leaving bite marks.

Dear Kay

Only if he is clever enough to use poison. If the worsie killed the puppy there must be some bruising or bite marks.

2
Posted by: Chill | 2009/09/01

Yes, it is absolutely perfectly possible. Worsies are actually hunting dogs and they would easily kill their prey by shaking them until the neck breaks.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: steph | 2009/09/01

i gather your dog killed it' s puppies? Yes I am sure it is possible, but your best bet is a post mortem...esp if you have other puppies around.

Reply to steph