Question
Posted by: Kate | 2008/09/01

Dog Bite - Cont

Her parents lived with her on the same property - they will now be responsible for the dog as she has emigrated.
They know about the bite and and what type of dog he is but will keep making excuses for him - you see one of the reasons she let her folks stay on rather than sell the house was so that the animals still had a home.

I guess it is to late now cause the bruising has gone but who should I report something like this too, should it happen again?

Dear Kate

Holding your hand out and getting bitten is a lot like trying to break into a house, falling through the roof and then to claim for your medical expenses from the house owner. He should have a decent roof to walk on, shouldn't he?

1
Posted by: WR | 2008/09/01

Hi Kate,

I reckon, just tell the new owners about it. You cannot really do much more.
Personally I believe the best (better) way to great a dog is to ignore it at first.
Anyway, that' s me.

Reply to WR