Question
Posted by: Nic | 2011/03/23

Dog Behaviour Expert is away until 24 March

The dog behaviour expert is away until 24 March - it says so at the top of the page. People are really strange. " The dog behaviour expert is not answering me because other people answered me"  um...no...it''s because she''s not on the forum at the moment.

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Nic, my computer problems are over (thank heavens) and i will now go into the site and see your question and give you my answers as well. Sorry for the delay, thanks Scotty

3
Posted by: Nic | 2011/03/28

Hi Scotty,
I wasn''t implying that you aren''t answering my question. On the contrary I was commenting on the post just below mine where the guy was claiming that you don''t answer if other''s do - he''s a bit odd. Don''t stress you''re doing a great job - keep it up :)

Reply to Nic
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2011/03/25

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert
Posted by: Shnoodle | 2011/03/24

I agree - people are very strange. So quick to judge and critisize without even having any facts... The dog behaviourist is awesome and ALWAYS responds - when she is here that is :-)

Reply to Shnoodle