Question
Posted by: sally | 2012-06-11

dog barking, aggresive, hyper...

I have a 3 year old female fox-terrier. She barks at everything and anything. She sleeps in the house. During the night she would bark for any noise she hears outside. When I open the gate - she goes running - and then she is extremely aggressive towards anybody that walks by. She even chases cars, bakkies, bikes... She almost bit somebody yesterday. I don''t know what to do anymore. She is overactive and extremely excitable. She behaves very badly - would even take food of your plate. I really don''t know what to do anymore. I''m in Paarl - if you could recommend somebody that could help. I''m at a point where I feel like looking for another home for her. Please help!!!

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Sally. You do need professional help. Please contact me via my email and I will put you in touch with somebody. My email is scotty@scottysdogs.co.za. sorry about this, but I would rather not put somebody else's info on an open site. Look forward to hearing from you, thanks Scotty

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2012-06-11

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert