Question

Dog and tranquiliser

What would happen if my dog (small) got hold of one of my tranquilisers (bromezapam 3mg)? Obviously I keep them away from them and am very careful with them but I have a fear that one falls onto the carpet from the container accidently when I am getting it out and my dogs eat it? What would happen?

Dear Anon

The dog will have a nice sleep. Just be carefull that either of you do not get addicted.

2
Posted by: Chill | 2009-11-11

What would happen would be very different if your dog is a miniature chihuahua or an 80 kg St Bernard.

Surely you can simply make sure this disaster doesn' t befall you?

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Cybervet | 2009-11-11

Dear Anon

Reply to Cybervet