Question
Posted by: Tsibi | 2012-06-07

Dog

Helo poeple just wanted to no if safe to have sex with my dog. he looks at me all the time and smels me there.i think he likes it

Tsibi,

It is not safe for you or for your dog to have sex with him/her. The experience of erotic attraction to animals is not unknown or uncommon, referred too as zoophilia.

It is deemed unacceptable, inappropriate and in some countries unlawful, to engage sexually with animals as they are unable to consent to the sexual activity and it may also be harmful to them.

9
Posted by: JOE | 2012-06-13

SIES JYS VUIL

Reply to JOE
Posted by: Ria | 2012-06-08

get over yourself you bloody coward.What on earth do you want that dog to experience.SIS

Reply to Ria
Posted by: Animal Lover | 2012-06-08

Lett your dog bite you " there: May be it help keep you mind of sick things like that!! WEIRDO!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Animal Lover
Posted by: Anita | 2012-06-07

my advice, go for it, and u can also suck the dogs balls to.

Reply to Anita
Posted by: Roommate | 2012-06-07

Hey what the hell... why not. Go for it. You obviously have no brains.

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: Mandy | 2012-06-07

You should let your dog lick you , it is heaven.

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: XXX | 2012-06-07

Are you joking !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2012-06-07

You should be reported to the SPCA!! Or maybe you do not know better, shame. Please get something to keep your filthy mind out of the gutter.

Reply to Tinkerbell
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-06-07

Tsibi,

Reply to sexologist